29 Sept 2008

My New Love


Bebe Sydney Dress
Colour stockings, sandals, boots, furs & jewellery...
It matches everything so well.

2 Meow~:

Rabbit Sim said...

Hi, luv your purple classic flap and the distressed pink flap. Are these still available in the boutique?
I love the bebe dress to bits too. But long sleeve is impractical with a Brissie weather.

Lazybone said...

Hi, thanks rabbit sim. The pink is my favourite. So delicious. It was from two years ago and it's a seasnoal style, therefore I don't think you can get it in the boutique anymore. If you like the class flap style, they come in different shades every spring/summer; in lambskin and caviar. For the purple flap, it was from last year or the year before, I can't remeber exactly when I got it but I know there's a new purple came out earlier of the year, you probably still can find one. The metallic purple in Reissue is also very popular. The best way to find out is call your local boutique. Good luck!