3 Aug 2011

Pho Noodle House













Pho Noodle House

165 Concord Road
North Strathfield, NSW, 2137
Australia

(02) 8765 1266

Opening Hours
Mon ~ Fri
12pm ~ 2:30pm


What We Order:
Three Colour Drink
Iced Coffee
Beef Noodle Soup
Prawn Spring Rolls
Chargrilled King Prawns
Pork Chop with Chilli Sauce
Soft Shell Crab

It was our last day in Sydney. On our way to the airport, DH suggested to go somewhere we never plan and have a light meal in the late afternoon. Therefore, I randomly picked a restaurant from Urbanspoon by using my iphone and it lead us to Strathfield, where I've never been to before and had no idea where it is.  There are quiet a few restaurants on Concord Road and we decided to try the Pho Noodle House.

It turns out to be quiet a surprised as the food there was incredibly tasty. However, I still prefer Pho in Richmoond or Srpingvale in Melbourne but the rest of the meals were delicious. I highly recommend their prawn spring rolls and soft shell crabs. I even took home some crabs back to Melbourne. The sauce was sensational! Yum Yum! A happy ending, I'd say.



Pho Noodle House on Urbanspoon

Cuisine: Vietnamese
Food: Good
Service: Good
Atmosphere: Average
Value: $$
Recommend: Likes It


*Rating: Excellent, Good, Average, Poor, Very Poor

0 Meow~: