29 Jun 2012

Shopping On Boxing Day






Staying at the Thompson Hotel was so convenience as it was in walking distance to all those major department stores such as Barney's New York, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. Furthermore, Rodeo Drive and all the luxury brands are just opposite the road with a couple of minutes walk.

Shopping was my No.1 to do list on my trip to Los Angeles. Didn't have much luck on my first day there as it was Boxing Day and all stores were squeezed with people like packed sardines. I couldn't get a sales assistance who was free to help me for things on my wish list. Here's a few things of what I bought on the day from Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Saks Fifth Avenue on Wilshire Boulevard and Chanel, Miu Miu on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills.  I have to revisit Barney's three times to get the Givenchy skirt in panther print in my size. I'd like online shopping much better. It's definitely way too time consuming finding bargains, waiting for the change room, lining up to pay. Hubby was extremely surprised I didn't even buy one pair of shoes on my first day of the shopping trip.  I was surprised myself.

0 Meow~: