22 Dec 2010

Horoki Casual Dining Bar

on my way to liverpool lane, cbd...


19 Liverpool St
Melbourne, 3000

(03) 9663 2227
Open Weekdays 12pm-2:30pm, 6pm-11pm;
Sat 6pm-11pm

Horoki Casual Dining Bar on Urbanspoon

After reading so many good reviews on Urbanspoon. Horoki seems to be a must try restaurant if you like Japanese food. As it's name, a great place for causal dinning with friends! Their food is superb and staffs are friendly.

We sat at the bar area which could overlook into it's open kitchen. Seeing young female chefs preparing their food and waitresses bringing them out to customers are exciting for me. I always anxious about what other people order whenever I go to a new restaurant.

My favourite dish of the night is the Sashimi Salad. Delicious! Will definitely go back again to try more dishes. Many people have mentioned they are a bit overpriced with small portion. However, I think the price matches the quality of food and I'm happy to pay the bill.

A happy and satisfied customer.

0 Meow~: